1. Confidentiality and Privilege. The Florida Bar requires attorneys to maintain strict adherence to rules and laws concerning confidentiality and privilege. The United States government also imposes obligations upon professional who advise people on personal financial matters to disclose to their clients policies regarding privacy of client information. Florida law also provides privileges applicable to attorney-client relationships. Please be aware that merely using our website does not create an attorney-client relationship. At Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. we have a duty to comply with all requirements of confidentiality, privilege, and disclosure. Beyond all those temporal and earthly requirements, the Lord Jesus Christ imposes obligations to be truthful and faithful in all our dealings with one another. Therefore, we strive to comply first with the requirements of God and then the human authorities He appointed to govern our practice as a law firm. We have measures in place to protect your privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
2. Personal Information. As we provide legal advice on personal financial matters in many legal areas, we receive confidential personal information from you and others related to you. At Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A., we have a duty to maintain your privacy and keep maters confidential at all times, even after you are no longer a client of the law firm. Absent your agreement or a legal requirement imposed by law, we do not share confidential information with anyone.
3. Records. The Florida Bar also imposes rules about retaining records. At Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. we understand that original documents may need to be produced in court. Therefore, we rarely accept original documents from our clients, and generally only keep digital copies of original documents. We maintain our digital records with care and take reasonable steps to maintain digital security. We follow procedures designed to maintain confidentiality of digital records.
4. Privacy Statement Acceptance. Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. maintains multiple websites. By visiting any website operated by Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A., you accept this privacy statement and our terms and conditions of use. For further information or questions, please contact us at:
Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A.
1360 S. Patrick Dr. #1A
Satellite Beach, FL 32937
6. Use of IP Addresses and Personal Information. The internet uses IP addresses to identify particular users. Every time you connect to the internet, you use an IP Address. Our websites, through Word Press plugins, track IP address information to assemble information on demographics, computer and website administration, marketing, and understanding our footprint on the web so that we may improve the quality and scope of our law practice. We may also use the information to track and address any abuse of our website. Unless you violate the terms and conditions of our website, we do not use personal information obtained through an IP address. Even so, legal duties and judicial process (such as legal compliance with a requirement of a law, or a subpoena) may compel us to disclose IP address and other personal information.
7. Links to Other Sites. Herbert L. Allen, P.A. websites may contain links to other websites not maintained by Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. We cannot be responsible for what other websites do and the security measures they take. Therefore, before clicking on any links in our websites, please know that we cannot guaranty the privacy or contents of any websites not maintained by Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. We are not responsible for the content, policies, data usage, business practices, privacy policies or other actions of any other websites. Furthermore, all web activity carries a danger of cyber intrusions and Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. cannot guarantee that any websites, even ours, cannot be hacked. Therefore, before you use any of our websites, please understand the risks of cyber security.
8. Security. Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. employs security measures to protect our websites and to protect all data we collect from website traffic and users. We strive to ensure the security of the information collected from loss, unauthorized use, alteration, misuse or abuse. We make no absolute guarantee that our efforts will always protect you from all cyber threats associated with our websites. Please visit them using reasonable care on your part.